The Clever Coffee Dripper allows for a smooth brewed cup of coffee, dispensed easily and without mess! This is a free-standing, one cup coffee brewer with so many benefits:
- It’s cheap.
- It doesn’t need any weird filters.
- It provides consistent results (if you follow the same process each time).
- It’s very easy to use.
- It’s very easy to clean.
- A good amount of coffee for one person.
- It doesn’t require a gooseneck kettle.
- It’s virtually unbreakable, yet lightweight.
- It’s free standing (allowing you to set the entire brew up on a scale to measure your coffee dose).
The Clever Coffee Dripper differs from other "pour over" methods, or percolators, in that you can control the intensity of the brew by dispensing it when ready by placing it over a coffee cup. You can adjust one variable at a time (water temperature, amount of grounds, brew time) to yield the perfect brew. All you need is a coffee cup, some flat bottom cone-shaped paper filters (#4) and some freshly ground coffee.
Here's how it works, step by step:
- Set the paper filter inside and rinse with boiling water.
- Add 2 scoops (35 grams) of ground coffee and 350ml boiling water to begin the brewing process. Let brew for 30 seconds.
- Using a spoon, gently submerge any grounds that are still floating. Let it steep for another three minutes. Be sure to use a timer!
- Sit the Clever Coffee Dripper on a glass or cup and your brew is complete!
The Clever Coffee Dripper is BPA-free and should be hand washed. Don't touch the bottom of the brewer when it's filled with boiling water as it's easily released.